Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Date Night #2: Coach Insignia and Ford Field for Big and Rich and the Rodeo

Totally cool night out with the kids.   Wish I had taken a picture from Coach Insignia without the kids in it so that I could share it with you.  

Coach Insignia's view from the top of the Ren Cen is breathtaking.  I can't say much about the food since we only ordered desert (on a budget with kids).  Our son loved the ride up the elevator.  Our daughter hid.  I was a little disappointed in the up keep though.  Carpet was dirty and worn.  Still, a must see.

The rodeo was very entertaining.  I have to admit that I am surprised to be saying that.  The kids were so into it and we had front row seats thanks to my hubby.  

This was my first time in Ford Field.  We are not sports fans so don't expect to catch the game day news here.

:-)





No comments:

Post a Comment